Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Doro and Holy Moses

Let's face it - Doro has always been the ultimate metal chick. I had her poster on my wall more than 20 years ago and I was always a big Warlock fan!

It's only fitting that the younger female vocalists are paying hamage to her and her Sabina Claasen of "Holy Moses" gets her to do some guest vocals at Wacken. Damn I wish I could have been there!

I saw Dorro at Wacken in 2002 and if you've never been to Wacken, you can't call yourself a headbanger...Like all Muslims must go on haj to Mecca once in their lives, all metalheads must go on rampage to Wacken at least once in their lives!

I love the way Doro's clean vocal counterpoints Sabina's rotweiller growl. Even though I was never a big "Dead Kennedys" fan, this was always my favourite song by them.t the title is enough to really piss of a crowd of conservative disco bunnys!

No comments:

Post a Comment