Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lawnmower Deth


I can't believe that is already around 15 years since Lawnmower Deth broke up - they were one of my favourite bands since I heard "7th Church of the Apocolytic Lawnmower" on a British Thrash compilation album many years ago.

I had all the albums and saw them live a couple of times when I was over in England so I was pretty miffed when they dissolved.

Ok, granted, "Billy" was a lousy album and didn't sell because it didn't deserve to, but is that any real reason to give up and throw in the towel? We all learn from our mistakes and Lawnmower Deth could have bounced back simply by recording a stonger follow up album.

"Ooh Crikey" was and is still an all time classic. A few more songs along those lines and Lawnmower Deth coulds have still been going today!

No comments:

Post a Comment